The center of the Runnels education, from preschool through high school, is academics.
Courses, at every grade level, are designed to stimulate and challenge students. Our program includes a core curriculum of science, math, language arts, and social studies, along with enrichment courses and electives such as drama, art, photography, computer networking, psychology, human geography, environmental science, physical education, band, chorus, string orchestra, harp, and foreign languages. The result is a comprehensive, well-rounded education from start to finish.
High school students choose from more than 70 credit courses, including the most Advanced Placement courses in town. Students and faculty participate over the internet in “Louisiana Virtual School,” magnifying the number of for-credit course offerings to Runnels students.
- ABCs and Diapers Disaster Relief for Oklahoma Families
- Senior Wins State Title at LHSAA Track Meet
- Outdoor Classroom on Horizon for Trail of Dreams
- Lady Raider Places in State Golf Tournament
- Thanks to RPO for Enchanting Teacher Appreciation Week
- Jr./Sr. High Final and AP Exam Schedules
- Important Back-To-School Information
- Summer Sports Programs at Runnels