Admission to Runnels School is based on application supported by interview, records from previously attended schools, and - where applicable - entrance testing. Runnels School admits students of any race, color, religion, or national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
In addition to the admission requirements that an applicant student must meet, parents of applicants are reminded that enrollment agreements are contracts between the school and the parents. Parents, therefore, must present themselves as both financially responsible and eager to cooperate with school policies, programs and decisions.
Continuing enrollment is based on satisfactory academic progress and acceptable social development of the student, on the parents’ fulfillment of financial obligations to the school, and on the school's continuing ability to meet the needs of the student. In matters of judgment on these issues, final responsibility rests with the principal.
- ABCs and Diapers Disaster Relief for Oklahoma Families
- Senior Wins State Title at LHSAA Track Meet
- Outdoor Classroom on Horizon for Trail of Dreams
- Lady Raider Places in State Golf Tournament
- Thanks to RPO for Enchanting Teacher Appreciation Week
- Important Back-To-School Information
- Summer Sports Programs at Runnels