All of the curricular offerings are based on underlying beliefs and goals, which permeate their overall planning and development. Our goal in general is two-fold: first, to ensure that each child realizes his or her potential in every area of the curriculum; second, that the children attain this maximum achievement in a pleasant, safe environment, and that they enjoy learning. We aspire to the following goals for each child:
1. To read with understanding.
2. To write and speak clearly and effectively.
3. To calculate with accuracy.
4. To think critically.
5. To be creative.
6. To understand the world around us in general, and America in particular.
7. To be inspired to search for answers.
8. To acquire the skills needed for successful library and Internet research.
9. To develop a sense of responsibility.
10. To develop the skills of relaxation and recreation that enable people to enjoy life.
Additionally, it is our goal to aid students in becoming happy, knowledgeable, and productive young people who are aware of and are considerate to others. Our concern is not only for what is being taught, but also for whom we are teaching; accordingly, we maintain an environment that supports the individuality and needs of our students.
- Senior Wins State Title at LHSAA Track Meet
- Casting Call for "Hello, Dolly!" at Runnels Summer Theater
- Kelfstrom Elected State Jr. Beta Chaplain
- Outdoor Classroom on Horizon for Trail of Dreams
- Lady Raider Places in State Golf Tournament
- Thanks to RPO for Enchanting Teacher Appreciation Week
- Jr./Sr. High Final and AP Exam Schedules